Glades Pike Veterinary Hospital is now CURBSIDE - Click here to view our protocols.
Please read the following to help us help you!
- Please complete all forms online prior to your visit. You can either complete it online or print and bring with you. They can be found on our website: https://gladespikevet.com/forms/
- If you are a new client, please fill out a new client form and the form that corresponds with the reason for your visit.
- If your pet is sick, please fill out a sick drop off form
- If your pet is coming for a wellness appointment, please fill out the appropriate wellness form
- If your pet is coming for surgery, please complete our surgery consent form
- At this time, ALL same day sick/ emergency visits will be DROP- OFF ONLY
- If you need a medication refilled, please either complete the request through our app or call the office. We will require payment over the phone. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your medications, and someone will bring it out to you.
- When you arrive for your visit, please call our office to let us know that you are here. One of our team members will call you when you are able to enter the building.
We ask that you wear a mask, and maintain a safe distance during your visit.
Glades Pike Veterinary Hospital is a progressive veterinary hospital providing quality, affordable care to pets throughout the Laurel Highlands.
From puppy and kitten years through their golden years, we’re here to provide exceptional veterinary care for your four-legged family members. You can count on the Glades Pike Veterinary Hospital team to be there when you need us most.
Our goal is to help your pet feel their best. Whether it’s a wellness exam or cancer treatment, our team is here for you and your companions when you need us most.
Click here to learn about our services.
You can count on us! Our team goes above and beyond for each and every patient who comes through our doors. We know your pets are family and will treat them as our own!
Click here to meet our team.
We put your pet's health first.
Proudly caring for the pets of the Laurel Highlands and beyond.
It is our mission to partner with our clients to nurture and preserve the human-animal bond by providing compassionate, expert, and affordable veterinary care from your pet's first adventure throughout a long and healthy life.
Have a question?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.